- Make a to-do list. If you really have as much to do as you think you have, a to-do list can help you enumerate the things you have to do and make the situation more clear to you.
- Do to bed in time. One of the reason you get stress is because you are not rested. Not being rested results in concentration problems, which won't help you get work done, and you'll get nervous and edge. Also, if you go to bed early you can actually do the things you feel you need to do in time, as you can get up earlier instead of sleeping half of the day.
- Do things when you get a chance. 'Why do today what you can do tomorrow', is not something you want to have as your life's motto, unless you want a stressful life.
- Plan your day. This also helps to enumerate your situation. Plan would you need to do, each day, using hours as your measurement of time.
- Make a standard stress-free hour each day. In this hour, do something you like, something that relaxes you. No stressful events, promise?
- Stop thinking about how stressed you are. As long as you are convinced that you are very stressed, you way stay stressed. Once you realise that stress is something you can easily get out of, you'll be fine.
- Drinks lots of tea and water, while not doing stressful things. Liquids are good. Coffee or anything else with a high caffeine level should be your last resort.
- Meditate. Clear your mind. Listen to some music.
- If you really have too much to do, try if you can just lessen it. Less to do means less on your mind, means less stress.
- Listen to what Frankie Goes To Hollywood advises us: Relax!
Wednesday, August 29
10 Ways To Prevent Stress
Got a lot on your mind? A lot to do? Busy days? Feeling stressed? Here are ten things you can do to prevent stress: