This is my first tag thing ever. I've been tagged by Sophie. Some questions took me a while to think about, but it was mostly just fun. I hope this gives you some insight in my life. Now, I'll think about who to tag. I don't know that many bloggers that haven't already been tagged.
3 things that scare me
- New things, they scare me until I actually do them.
- Horror movies, I'm seriously up against the wall, or even ceiling, when watching those. That's why I avoid watching them.
- Burglers, that I luckily have not met yet.
3 people who make me laugh
- My aunt from my father's side.
- Mr. Bean.
- My cousin, son of the aunt that makes me laugh. Must run in the family.
3 things I love
- Writing, of any kind, I write a blog, that should say enough.
- To laugh, it just make me feel good.
- My family and friends.
3 things I hate
- People that lie.
- Being looked at as if I'm an alien.
- Being late at an appointment.
3 things I don’t understand
- Men. Honestly, who does?
- Mathematics, at least, it takes me a long time to get it.
- Myself. I don't make any sense at all.
3 things on my desk
- The Secret - Rhonda Byrne (I haven't finished it yet but expect an article soon.)
- Pringles, because you can't do without Pringles on your desk, in case you suddenly get hungry.
- A twenty-one inch Samsung LCD screen. Ha! It's nifty.
3 things I’m doing right now
- Filling out this Meme.
- Debating whether or not I should go back to bed. Tending to say yes.
- Chatting on MSN.
3 things I want to do before I die
- Find love.
- Go to America.
- Publishing a book.
3 things I can do
3 things I can’t do
- Be angry at someone for more than an hour.
- Stand on my head and walk around like that.
3 things I think you should listen to
- The Fratellis (great music, look them up).
- The wise words your parents give you when you are a child.
- Whoever wrote the song 'Don't Worry, Be Happy'.
3 things you should never listen to
- People who try to put you down.
- My friend Jory singing.
- People when they are drunk.
3 shows I watched as a kid
- Sesame Street.
- Brace Face.
- Lizzie Maguire.
Well that was fun.
Sorry, this is all I could muster, have fun with it guys! (Or not, up to you)