Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 18

Blogrush!

I'm certainly not the first to be adding this widget to my blog, but I thought I would let you all know that I have joined Blogrush.

Blogrush is a free way to get more traffic on your blog (or, for you lovely newbies out there, more readers). Most people will probably give you a more clear explanation of how it works exactly, but I'm just going to leave you with the knowledge that it works and you don't even have to pay for it.

You can find my widget below my feed information to your right on my sidebar. Some pretty awesome posts show up there that you should check out if you like my blog.

Also, if you are one of the readers that found it's way to my blog through Blogrush, welcome! I hope you and also the rest of you that have been reading my blog for a while now, enjoy yourselves and don't hesitate to leave me a comment or post me a message in my nice message box thingy up above. Happy reading!

With love,

Maartje

1 comment:

Jos said...

I have joined BlogRush through your referral link - so you should see that in the credits, I guess.
Did you see the post Mark of MeAndMDrum did about this?
Here's the link:
http://www.meandmydrum.com/boost-your-traffic-with-blogrush/