Search This Blog

Saturday, August 23

Canon EOS 400D Arches

Instead of taking one of my own photos to show you today, I would like to show you one by a friend of mine who surpasses my skill in photography any day of the week.


(click to enlarge)

Let the above photo tell you once again that newer cameras don't necessarily give you better results. Even though my camera is a bit newer than the one used above, this photo is by far superior to anything I've shot. The dramatic lighting opposed to the soft shadows and the fantastic composition are qualities that require an eye for photography, one which I'm yet developing myself. Maybe I'm the only one, but I just have a thing for arches, and yet I never seem to find them. It might possibly help if I actually go on a search and visit churches.

To see more of this fantastic photography, please visit Probers at Flickr.com.

No comments: