- Watch Season 1-3 over and over and over again.
- Read the pocketbooks based on the series, they're really good. Considering.
- Read fanfiction written by other fans.
- Write fanfiction.
- Watch fanart made by other fans.
- Make fanart.
- Watch fanvideos made by other fans.
- Make fanvideos.
- Discuss the happening of Season 4 with your friends or on a Supernatural fan forum. There are plenty of them out there.
- Watch the stars' other films and tv-series, bound to keep you entertained.
- Listen to the music from the Supernatural episodes, it's really good if you like classic rock.
- Buy the Season 1, 2 and 3 companions and other related books.
- Follow the tips in the companions, like how to make a Purple Nurple. That's a drink, not too much though, kids.
- If you live in America, go roadtripping, Supernatural style.
- Just bloody wait till September! You fanny!
Friday, August 8
How To Survive The Wait For Supernatural Season 4
Eric Kripke's hitseries Supernatural has been on a summer break for quite some time now. After a serious cliffhanger at the end of Season 3, this is hell for most Supernatural fans. Season 4 is due to start on September 18th. Until then, how do we survive the wait?