Search This Blog

Thursday, October 23

Dutch Design Week

Today I went to Eindhoven, a city in my country, chosen to be the host of this year's Dutch Design Week. Being a multimedia freak, I was hoping to encounter some multimedia design, but did not find it.

That said, I still enjoyed the day. Design, product design, to be more exact, is still a fabulous and inspiring thing. That kind of design, even more so than multimedia design, encourages creative thinking, 'out of the box'.

It's nice to be able to look at design from a different perpective for a change; not on a computer screen.

Some of the design:

IMG_1004

IMG_1021

IMG_1019

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the pictures. It's so unusual and creative. I'm going to have a repair in my room and I'm thinking of some unconventional design.

Unknown said...

Thanks for the comment :)