Search This Blog

Sunday, November 23

First Official Commission Portrait

I've recently finished my first commissioned painting for a friend of mine. It's a portrait of him and his girlfriend.

Work in progress images can be found on my deviantart page in my scraps. I've also got work in progress videos of it on Vimeo.

Commission info:

The rates are as follows:
Photorealistic portrait: 30 euros (price increases with number of subjects, or when a detailed background is required)

Cartoons: 20 euros (price increases with number of subjects, or when a detailed background is required)

Anything special: 40 euros (price increases with number of subjects, or when a detailed background is required)

Extra for Prints and Shipping:
Small 8 x 12 inches: 15 euros
Medium 12 x 18 inches: 25 euros (comes in tube)
(in some cases, depending on painting size)
Big 20 x 30 inches: 40 euros (comes in tube)

(this is shipping included)

No comments: