Search This Blog

Saturday, January 17

Exciting New Things in 2009

The year has only just started, more or less, and already there are a ton of things that make me really excited.

  1. I'm going to graduate this year. I'm going to do my graduation project with a company called Mobillion, about 45 minutes from my home. I'm hoping to be involved in creating a series of communicative visual expressions for all kinds of social media platforms. Will keep you updated.
  2. My commissions seem to be going really well! I'm working on one now and have two more waiting in line. If you want to commission me, leave me a comment.
  3. I've been invited to participate in a social media project, set up by FEVE. I have no idea what it is yet, or why I've been chosen, but I've been told that I'll get a chance to get my name 'out there', so keep your eyes open for me.
I'm sure there are tons more exciting things waiting for me in 2009, so I'm quite liking this year!

No comments: