Search This Blog

Sunday, November 1

So...

I often wonder if blogs can survive on irregular posts that seem to focus on a person's life rather than an informational topic. That said, I do plan on discussing informational subjects as that is kind of my thing. I like research and I like to give my opinions, and all that.

Today though, there is just going to be an update on me, because I realise that I haven't written anything on here in over two months. Tomorrow I'm off to the hospital to get surgery on my left hand. This is actually the second time I'm going in, because the first time, about two weeks ago, I got sent home because of a couple of cases of flu had been determined amongst the anaesthesiologists. I do appreciate the hospital's care about flu, of course, but at the time I felt pretty pissed.

So, see you all later.

No comments: