Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 5

In the absence of Internet

I woke up this morning and turned on my computer in a sleepy motion before drowsily walking to the bathroom to take a shower. When I returned, half dressed and a little less sleepy, I realised that msn was giving me errors. Naturally, I assumed it was the messenger service messing up. After all, that wouldn't be the first time. Clickity clicked on the Mozilla Firefox button.

Waaah. Cannot load page. I was internetless! To think that I was not able to check my e-mail before going to uni! It makes me sad though, how badly I have come to trust and rely on the internet. It has opened so many doors for me, but when it's missing for a second during a schoolday, I get slightly paniced. Pathetic. Let's just hope it's back tomorrow. I am now at uni and will leave you hanging on this useless piece of imformation.

With love,

Maartje

No comments: