Search This Blog

Thursday, August 16

A Little Experiment

Since I've got a fair amount of regular readers now, I'm going to see if I can do a little experiment with you. I want to see what it feels like for anyone to be me. I'll elaborate: I can only use one hand.

So, I'm curious to see how you would feel and what you would experience if you could in fact only use one hand. So I ask of you, anyone who is up for this, to use only one hand for an hour. After you've done that, come back here and leave me a comment to tell me how that was for you. By the way, don't participate if you have to drive a car or anything, not wise.

If you like this little test of mine, feel free to pass it on, I'd be very grateful.

Have fun!

With love,

Maartje

1 comment:

AAA Copywriter said...

I already have problems using two hands. I'll be lost if I could use only one (but I guess you get used even to that)....

Alex