Search This Blog

Sunday, October 14

New Blogginess!

Hello everyone!

Just thought I'd let you know that two new blogging experiences have come my way.

First of all, I'm proud to be a co-author on Santa's Community Blog! Dear Santa has invited me, so I feel very lucky. I was going to have my first post there on Friday but because I hadn't yet been promoted to co-author on Blogger, I couldn't yet. But, on Monday, there will be a Christmassy post by me. Or rather, my alter ego Faye from Faye's Fabulous Fandango. Faye is feeling pretty excited as well! She likes Santa a lot. Let's hope she doesn't do anything embarrassing, otherwise I'm afraid Santa might reconsider.

The other new blogginess is an actual new blog by me, called Scribbles and Sketches, on which I will post my writing in the form of stories, drafts of stories and bits of poetry for you all to enjoy. There might be spoilers for my Book of Dreams story on there, but you will be warned of that in the post title. Anyway, I hope you'll enjoy!

With love,

Maartje

2 comments:

MamaLot said...

hellow goodmowning! wow that's nice

Unknown said...

hello, thank you for visiting, haha!