Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 23

Yay For Pageviews

Oops, I realise I've been absent yesterday. Excuse moi, for that. Sometimes I just forget to check my e-mail, my comments and to post on here. It's so easy.

In other news. My DeviantArt Gallery has reached 10.000 pageviews recently. I feel so flattered. Thanks to any of you on here that have contributed to these 10.000.

Now, a few stats from the gallery, especially for you:


Fayestardust has 10,041 pageviews total and her 220 deviations were viewed 10,241 times. She watches 321 people, while 65 people watch her.

Overall, her deviations received 1,204 comments and were added to deviants' favourites 434 times, while she commented 1,835 times, making about 1.51 comments per day since she joined DA. This means that she gave 15 comments for every 10 that she received.

Her deviation with the most comments is Ariel and Eric with 63 comments, and it is also her most favourited, with 51 favourites. Her most viewed deviation is Ariel and Eric with 992 views.

4 favourites were given for every 10 comments.

Every 5.5 days she uploads a new deviation, and it's usually on a Thursday, with 55 (25%) of her deviations.

Her busiest month was April 2006 with 21 (10%) of her deviations.

The majority of her deviations are uploaded to the Photography gallery (85), while her favourite category was People > Portraits with 28 deviations.

Comments per deviation: 5.47
Favourites per deviation: 1.97
Views per deviation: 46.55
Comments per day: 0.99
Favourites per day: 0.35
Views per day: 8.43
Pageviews per day: 8.26
My most viewed and favorited drawing is this one of Disney's Eric and Ariel. I don't really see the greatness myself, but I guess there are just many many Disney fans on DeviantArt. This is one of my first submissions.

On to 20.000 pageviews I say!

With love,

Maartje

No comments: