Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 19

Are You the Favorite Person of Anybody?

Not too long ago, I saw this short film about a man that asked people on the streets: "Are you the favorite person of anybody?"

It is a question that makes anyone think. It surprised me how many people said no. The second question that followed was: "Are you certain?".

People had to reply in terms like "Very certain", "I think so", "Not really", etc. Surprisingly, most people that had answered yes to the previous question, answered not sure to this one.

This has made me realise how important it is to tell your loved ones how much you care for them. I hope this short film can inspire you as much as it did me. If it does, please post an entry on your blog about this subject.



Possibly the best message of the year.

Spread the love,

Maartje

No comments: