Search This Blog

Thursday, July 24

Frequent or Interesting

Sometimes, and particularly at late, or early, hours like these, I wonder what is more important to a blog. Being interesting and relevant in posting, or being frequent. Of course, the perfect mix would be to post interesting and relevant articles at a regular basis.

However, if circumstances lead you to a position in which you find yourself unable to be interesting or relevant, should you then stop being frequent? No, because the number one rule in blogging, in my opinion, is, when there is nothing to read on a regular basis, people will stop coming to your page. Number two is of course that writing at late hours does not do good things for spelling.

Am I talking rubbish? Yes. Am I being relevant? No. Am I being frequent? Yes Sir!

No comments: