Search This Blog

Thursday, August 21

Canon EOS 450D London and Portraits

Just a couple of the pictures I took/of me in London. I know there are still quite a lot, and I'm sorry, but I felt that if I left any more out, I would be selling you short.

The first bunch of photos are of me. Some were taken along the river Thames and some down at Canary Wharf. I have walked/rolled along the Thames before, but Canary Wharf was something else. It's a dock, full of business buildings, restaurants and shops, and it is all private property, which is amazing. It's full of policemen, which is a bit bizarre for a Dutch girl like me. It is also insanely busy.
That's when he whistled.

Along the river Thames.

Blowing in the wind.

Smiles and leather.

Following is a picture of a clock on St. Pauls Cathedral. What an imposing building that is. And so unreal to think it was built so many years ago.
Clock on St. Pauls.

Oh look, it's the Thames.
River Thames.

Boat on Thames.

Following my other Water in London picture that I submitted in another post.
Water in London.

Sometimes it's all about composition.
Reflection.

I might or might not upload more. Hope you enjoyed.

No comments: