Search This Blog

Friday, August 22

The Fratellis - Live From London

So, in case any of you are wondering what I have been doing in London on Monday (besides taking pictures), I thought I'd fill you in.

The reason I went to London in the first place was to see my favorite band - The Fratellis - play in the Apple Store on Regent Street. It was a nice little acoustic show, attended by only a small crowd, which made it extra special.

I luckily found some nice clips on Youtube, put up by a fellow attendee.

The Fratellis' new single Look Out Sunshine! kicked off the set.


You can buy the CD and 7" vinyl online at HMV and the single is also available as a download from iTunes. It's for charity!

The rest of the show was a mix of old classics in a new jacket, songs from their latest album Here We Stand and some rare b-sides.

A Heady Tale


Johnny Come Last


This show is now available on Itunes UK.

No comments: