Well, I have come up with a plan to get enough to drink for myself and anyone that would like to use it.
First of all, know that coffee and anything with caffeine do not count on the list of drinks because these things subtract water from your brain. This also counts for tea unless it's herbal tea of some kind.
That said, you should have any milk or water-based drink (or a glass of just water) when:
- you've just been to the toilet
- anyone else around you has a drink
- you eat something
- your computer crashes
- your computer has to restart
- there is a commercial break during your tv-show or film
- you discover you have a headache