Search This Blog

Monday, December 22

Pieces

Whilst watching the 3FM charity event 'Serious Request 2008' I've been writing some of my novel and have by now uploaded Chapter 24. It's much shorter than the chapter before that, but it's at least as important, as it covers the return of one of the most loved characters (according to the readers, obviously). Anyway, another chapter means I'm one step closer to finishing the novel, which is one of my goals.

A related goal would be to set up the official website for the novel. I've already registered the domain, but I don't have the lay out yet. Something is keeping me from feeling creative in this sense. So if anyone fancies making a design for it, feel free.

I've also worked on the painting a little more, and I must say I quite like the result so far:

No comments: