Search This Blog

Saturday, December 20

Half Work

Just a little update on my hopes and dreams again.

Anonymous pointed out fairly that I haven't even told you about my hopes and dreams. So here we go. At the moment, I really really awnt to finish the novel I'm writing. It'd be really cool if I get to publish it too, but I'm still working on the courage to want to publish it. I'm kind of hoping it'll be picked up by someone who thinks it has potential so I won't have to do it myself. But I know that is very unlikely.

Second part of my hopes and dreams has got to do with my art. I love to paint digitally and I'd love to make a living doing that. I get commissioned sometimes, by random people, but I hope to get commissioned by like, a band or musician, to do cover art or something like that.

I've got more hopes and dreams but I'm not going to tell you what they are, not all, anyway, because that'd would be boring. I'll tell you when they're more promonently present in my mind.

So yesterday and today I have been working on a gift painting for a friend of mine who has been sending me gifts for no apparent reason. So she deserves one back.
It's a painting of her kids, and obviously not done yet. That said, already loads of fun to make so far. My theory is that the more I paint and get my stuff out there, the bigger the chance I do get an important commission. Hope I'm right.

Apart from that I've also been trying to write chapter 24 (!) of my novel, but I'm rather stuck, or am otherwise suffering from the worst case of writer's block. I know what I want to write, but I can't find the words and the sentenses don't flow... Free me!

No comments: