Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 28

Winterblues

I am getting so tired of this stupid winter. To be honest, I thought the whole frost was good for a bit because it made other people insanely happy because they were able to skate. But, point one, I can't skate because I'm a cripple, and all that. Secondly, Winter and frost make everything slippery, which again, does not do wonders for my balance either, you know. So yeah, I''m done with winter.

Another thing, I don't know if it's got anything to do with winter or if it's just me being a pessimistic git. All things considered, I've had a pretty good end of the year, with an exciting new project, good prospects for painting in 2009, the successful conclusion of my last semester, the acquiring of a graduation project, and so on and so forth.

The thing is, I feel like it's nothing, like it doesn't mean anything. Like I'm not accomplishing anything. It's quite the opposite of taking things for granted, but not in a good way. It just makes me really really tired. It feels as if I'm waiting for a train that's always late, whilst being really impatient.

That said, I can't write, or draw, either, at the moment. I have zero inspiration, while writing and art are usually the things that have a therapeutic effect on me. I write and there's not one word that comes out the way it should and I paint but no color or shadow appeals to me.

What the hell is wrong with me?

No comments: