Search This Blog

Friday, August 13

Summer Drinks

We've had lots of good weather here in the Netherlands this summer. With good weather of course, comes high temperatures.

It's very important to keep your head cool so drinking a lot is a must. I'm not a big fan of water to be honest, so I often go for something different. Here is a list of my favourite summer drinks, maybe you could try one.
       
  • Fanta Lemon Zero. This drink is best when it's really cold. Put a few ice-cubes in a long drink glass and pour the Fanta after that. Why Zero? It's less sweet, but a better thirst quencher and more refreshing.
  •    
  • Strawberry Lemonade. Enough said.
  •    
  • Passoa Orange. 1/4 of Passoa Passion and 3/4 clear Orangejuice.
  •    
  • Passoa Pink. Not exactly an official Passoa mix, but one of my own. It's 1/4 of Passoa Passion and 3/4 of  Fanta Lemon Zero. Gives you a very soft pink drink.

I used to be a big Coca Cola fan, but I've been feeling a bit more fruity this summer. What's your favourite summer drink?

No comments: