Search This Blog

Friday, November 9

Posts Are Going To Improve

So lately, I've felt reluctant to write anything and I have no idea why. But, it's clearly showing in my pageview rate which is drastically low.

I'm going to ensure I change that. From now on, I'll write one post a day, whatever it may be about. I'm just going to force my inspiration to come back. Pretending to have deadlines should work.

Something else that should encourage me to be writing for is my new spiffy keyboard which you should all be jealous of: the Logitech Wave Keyboard. It's wave shaped which is very good for your hands and it has all kinds of cool buttons. Go buy.

Cheerio folks

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Maartje,

Love the keyboard...do you think Santa will send me one if I ask ever so nicely :)

You've been tagged too...http://grottynosh.wordpress.com/2007/11/13/about-me-meme-im-catching-up-on-memes/

Have a great day

Colin

Unknown said...

thanks for the tag Colin, will do your meme soon.

MK said...

Keep at it, Maartje, I'm sure you will make further progress in your writing. True grit is your forte, so show what you can do. Cheers.

Unknown said...

hey Mark, long time no talk. Thanks for the comment ;)